The Lilac Mannequin 2010-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Paris Fashion Week S/2012: Louis Vuitton

I couldn't let Paris Fashion Week pass without reporting on the Louis Vuitton show.  This has to be one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen!  Watching it live literally gave me the shivers!  Fashion at it's very best..elegant, feminine, sophisticated, and oh so pretty!  But what really made this show so special, was the extraordinary Louis Vuitton merry-go-round in the middle of the runway.  It was like entering Marc Jacobs' magical music-box....it had to be seen to be believed, which is why I thought I'd post the show too!
               
           
To view more footage from fashion week be sure to check out my Youtube channel!  Shows including Chanel, Elie Saab, Burberry, Valentino, Dolce and Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta, Marchesa and Diane Von Furstenberg.  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLilacMannequin