The Lilac Mannequin 2010-2016. Powered by Blogger.

VOTE FOR ME: Elle Magazine and Nokia's Next Style Correspondent!

I'm a huge believer in following your dreams and now I've been given the opportunity to follow one of my dreams... attending New York Fashion Week!  A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted and told about an amazing opportunity that I couldn't let pass me by.  Thanks to the launch of the new Nokia N8 Pink phone, Nokia and Elle magazine have joined forces to give one fashion fanatic the chance of a lifetime.  The competition has three rounds... Round one - submit a stylish photo..Round two - submit 250 words as to "What would make you the Next Style Correspondent".. and round three -  create a styling portfolio with the help of your Nokia N8.  Then eight finalists will be flown to New York during fashion week and will be given a series of assignments which include attending events and shows, interviewing and blogging.  The eight finalists will battle it out for the ultimate prize, a spread in Elle magazine!.. So we're talking New York Fashion Week as in, Oscar de la Renta, Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs oh and Rachel Zoe!...And ELLE Magazine, as in one of the most amazing magazines as seen in season 2 of The City with Olivia Palermo!  I'm not the type to enter competitions, but does it get much better than this?!
So I decided to give it a go and entered the competition.  With a little help from a few friends of mine (I promised them they would model for my blog one day), I've made it through to round two of the competition!  Now I need a little help.  The competition is based around your submission, but votes can help, which is why I've turned to my amazing followers!  If you think I have what it takes to be Elle and Nokia's Next Style Correspondent all you have to do is follow the LINK and press 'like'!  If I make it through to round three my styling portfolio will be posted right here for all to see, and if I make it through to the final, you'll see it all here, straight from New York Fashion Week!  I'd love your help!  Be sure to spread the word..Thanks!
http://facebookapps.nokia.com/stylecorrespondent/blog/468
http://facebookapps.nokia.com/stylecorrespondent/blog/468